[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Mon Aug 4 19:37:56 IST 2008

Dhewgh whei lowena oll!

Along with this month's issue of "An Gannas" came this little pamphlet
(author remains anonymous) which argues against features of the SWF. Please
read it and I think this shouldn't go unanswered following the accusations
that certain people made claims that UFS and others were working "outside
the process". This tries to undermine the SWF and argues in favour of
replacing it with KK.

Dan

PS: In scanning and proof-reading I have removed some typographical
inconsistencies of the original such as mixed use of SAMPA and IPA etc.
Anyone interested in a criticising the typographical features can let me
know and I'll send the scans.