[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 20:15:01 IST 2008

Once again, they go for Nicholas's detailed arguments against Kemmyn
theory, and offer nothing in response except to say that he is wrong (of
course, they try to brainwash people into thinking that C21 fully
addresses icholas's p[oints, but it does not even begin to do so, which
they know as well as we do, but they're trapped in their own lie). It is
time, after all these years, for them to PROVE him wrong.

Hit 'em, guys.

Craig