[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:35:59 IST 2008

It isn't "'they'", it's "he". The document was written by Ken George.
I have spent quite enough time in my life pointing out the many
interrelated
errors in "Common Cornish". He is not a professional linguist and his
theories
should have been dismissed by the revival 20 years ago.

There are two remaining questions: First if KK is so good, why does Ken
not actually speak it, rather than a rather anglicised Unified?
Secondly: since the Commission rejected KK as a "construal", why
don't the Cowethas move on?

Nicholas