[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF - pronunciation

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:33:29 IST 2008

Ken has no half-length and no long consonants. These are the sine-qua-
non of KK.
Without them there is no KK. KK is just a new (non-traditional and non-
phonemic) spelling .
The differences you mention are marginal. They do not affect his
pronunciation which is UC.
Ken George speeks Unified Cornish.

Nicholas Williams