[Spellyans] Late Cornish adaptations

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Fri Aug 8 20:11:33 IST 2008

If you are going to use the dieresis for the y/e alternation and the
circumflex for the e/o alternation, please consider using the acute accent
for marking unexpectedly long vowels (instead of the circumflex.)  Then use
the circumflex for the alternative long <a> found in clâf, etc.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim