[Spellyans] <ow> = [u:]

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Fri Aug 8 20:43:09 IST 2008

Dan Prohaska wrote:

"

We could do many things, we could spell the Jowan words Joowan, Kernoowek, loowan. we could right Jûan, Kernûak, lûan, or find many other pretty solutions.

We could also talk about the SWF and what we might want to tweak there.

"

I don't like <oo>.

Despite wanting to minimise the use of diacritical marks, I prefer Jûan, Kernûak, lûan.

We could also write Jouan, Kernouek, louan.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim