[Spellyans] SWF discussion

Penny Squire pennysquire at ymail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:50:19 IST 2008

That's an excellent idea, Craig.

The first thing must be a full catalogue of all the sounds which Nicholas and Michael have deduced existed in Middle Cornish and  Late Cornish, otherwise I can see arguments going around in circles.

It would be best to have two separate lists otherwise that's going to confuse, too.

Then we can all see the reason for the arguments for changes.

Penny