[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF - pronunciation

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 16:50:40 IST 2008

You must ask him.
Cornish is SW Brythonic, but Breton is SW Brythonic in the mouths of
speakers of Gaulish.
And Cornish (unlike both Breton and Welsh) has been heavily influenced
by English.
George did not read the texts and draw conclusions from them.
He assumed Cornish was like Breton and used the texts on occasion to
back him up,
For the most part he ignored them.
That is why KK has such forms as *bywnans and *klywes.

Nicholas