[Spellyans] Penny Squire and Harry Fraiser

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sat Aug 9 17:18:46 IST 2008

On 9 Aug 2008, at 16:56, Harry Fraiser wrote:

> Why has he been permitted to propagate with impunity the doctrine that
> Cornish is the fifth dialect of Breton?

Harry.

You also sound very much like a troll.

To learn more about trolls, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
  and http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/What_is_a_troll%3F

I have for several years participated in online discussions with
people interested in Cornish. Most of that has been with people too
cowardly to give their real names.

Many of the comments recently sent by Penny and Harry here suggest to
me that both of you may very well be KK supporters who are here just
to wind us up.

I am not the only person to hold this view. A number of people have
written to me to ask or to complain.

I'd very much like to encourage both of you to respond to this.