[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF - pronunciation

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 18:41:12 IST 2008

The ones he used to construct KK for his original thesis for Rennes
University, later published and promoted as "The Spelling and
Pronunciation of Cornish" (1983, I think).  At one point, he (or his
close colleagues) was denying that any computer had been used but sadly
forgot his talk to Ottawa University on reconstructing Cornish on a
main-frame computer.  He has been asked to release his data-base for
examination several times but simply won't do so.

Craig