[Spellyans] Penny Squire and Harry Fraiser

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sat Aug 9 18:49:25 IST 2008

On 9 Aug 2008, at 18:16, Harry Fraiser wrote:

> Completely non sequuntur. A chap needs to be convinced. So far, I'm
> only half-way there. You really need to speak to more than the
> converted, you know! Tim Saunders? Don't know the chap, or why I
> should.
>
> Harry

Shame on you, Tim. You were caught out in a lie (see below, where
*you* signed Harry's post "Tim"!), and here you are lying again.

You're banned. You broke the rules of the list by subscribing under a
false name. Odd thing is, you could have subscribed under your own
name as everyone else did. Then you'd just have had to stay on-topic
and stay civil.

You have not thought things through.