[Spellyans] Internet trolls

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 22:02:37 IST 2008

Well, I have never before heard of any of these three people.  Eddie, on
the other hand, was at Tremough last September where I met him for the
first time.  And what a great guy he is.  Eddie is not afraid to stick
his head above the parapet when it comes to defending traditional
Cornish and has an acid wit of the type that endears him to the likes of
me.  He is the sort of person I am proud to have as a friend.  What is
Eddies' agenda?  He loves traditional Cornish and loathes anything that
threatens that tradition.  In my book, that defines a good man.  He is
also endowed with a wonderful creatve talent that will, before very
long, contribute a hell of a lot to to Cornish language education,
especially to the young, who have been scandoulsly neglected for far too
long.  Eddie is a man we must embrace and encourage as much as we can.
What he has to offer is far too valuable ever to turn down.

Craig