[Spellyans] Internet trolls

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 12:13:01 IST 2008

None of that was specifically aimed at you Christian, and I'm sorry if
it came over that way.  It was a general message.  Yes, I've suspected
that Harry was Tim and when he signed himself "Tim", well that clinched
it.  I haven't a clue who Penny Squire is, or where she hails from
(assuming we are taliking about a "she").

Craig