[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF - pronunciation - re DG

Nige Martin nige.martin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:02:53 IST 2008

I may be missing some responses to this thread but, to the untrained ear
(mine), Mr Gendall sounds Welsh.
My (basic) understanding, having purchased and listened to a KK language CD
a while back, is that KK sounds Welsh. I prefer the sound of Matthew Clarke,
his pronunciation at least sounds Cornish. Please advise.

Nigel