[Spellyans] KK ha'n SWF - pronunciation - re DG

Nige Martin nige.martin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:18:44 IST 2008

Thanks for the swift response Craig. I value your inputs and comments;
largely influenced from reading your "Cornwall Not England" article in
Cornish World. I have not heard Dan and welcome the opportunity to
(hyper)link to his voice. I'm all for what this forum is designed to achieve
and hope that it goes from strength to strength. I will, one day, be able to
type some useful Cornish text myself. Until then, best regards,

Nige