[Spellyans] CLP Survey is published

Kernuack at aol.com Kernuack at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 10:28:36 IST 2008

We are just about ready  to send out the long awaited cd and booklet  by
Dick Gendall. I apologise for not keeping everyone informed sooner - a  bad car
accident on the "Ladock Black Spot" has had me in hospital, confined to  bed
and then kept indoors for longer than I had hoped.  Have just  caught up on the
spellyans debates - computer out of bounds for 4 weeks.  They  are
fascinating. I contribute seldom, but with such interesting and  valuable contributions
we are hopefully bound to come to a satisfactory  conclusion in the end. Ever
the optimist Mina