[Spellyans] CLP Survey is published

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 08:31:04 IST 2008

Oh, my - am very sorry to hear about the car smash and am very glad that
you are recovering.  I hope you're back to full fitness soon.  Good news
about Dick's CD and booklet.  I'm sure that Booksplus in Penzance (The
Terrace, Market Jew Street) will stock them, and I look forward to
buying a copy and hearing the wonderful sounds of Dick's Cornish
speech.  Dave Mainwaring at Booksplus is very even-handed (unlike some
bookshops I could mention and I can't make it more "white and black"
than that) and is happy to stock Cornish books written in all systems.

Craig