[Spellyans] Introducing Penny Squire

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 13:59:49 BST 2008

And what mistakes were those?  I didn't detect any.  Yes, Michael's
typesetting and layout speaks very highly for itself, but content
matters just as much, if not more.  Accept the praise, Nicholas.  Both
Michael and your good self fully merit it. - and the same applies to
Bewnans Ke, which is one of my most highly prized possessions.  Kesva
productions cannot hold a candle to either of you.

Craig