[Spellyans] SWF vowels

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Wed Jul 16 12:04:49 BST 2008

From: Kernuack at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:56 PM
“Returned from holiday today. Dick Gendall - just about to finish the
English/Cornish section of his new dictionary - is now about to record an
audio disc in which we will hear his spoken Cornish - reciting biblical
texts plus writings of the traditional writers. We are very much looking
forward to this. The Cornish Language Council is also launching another
audio disc to which Neil Kennedy Gus Williams and Bernard Deacon will be
contributing. Mina”

 Thanks for this Mina. I learnt my pronunciation from Dick as well, and
what a great teacher he is! I’m sure I’ve got my own little quirks in my
pronunciation of Cornish, but Dick definitely gave me the “feel” for the
language. Please let us know when that new audio disc is available – I’d
love to get it as soon as it comes out!
Dan