[Spellyans] Mainly <i> & <y>, <ë> & <ÿ>

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Tue Jul 1 10:51:51 IST 2008

Michael Everson wrote:

Sorry if I seem impatient. I don't mean to.

As you know, I'm not a linguist, and most users won't be linguists either.

I thank you for your time and trouble to go through my unlearned off-the-wall ideas. I think you have actually been quite patient. I like to explore all possibilities. Inevitably, most of those ideas will be rubbish but the process will result in a system about which we can all have increased confidence and understanding. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Andrew J Trim