[Spellyans] Mainly <i> & <y>, <ë> & <ÿ>

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:58:28 IST 2008

It is because few users are linguists that the business of extracting
an orthography from the texts should have been left
to linguists. It was not and the resulting SWF is imperfect. Not being
a linguist is no crime. Purporting to be a linguist when
one is not, is reprehensible. I name no names.

Nicholas