[Spellyans] Mainly <i> & <y>, <ë> & <ÿ>

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Tue Jul 1 13:22:00 IST 2008

I agree with this one.
Want a house; get a builder.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim

From: nicholas williams
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:58 AM
To: Standard Cornish discussion list
Subject: Re: [Spellyans]Mainly <i> & <y>, <ë> & <ÿ>

It is because few users are linguists that the business of extracting an orthography from the texts should have been left
to linguists. It was not and the resulting SWF is imperfect. Not being a linguist is no crime. Purporting to be a linguist when
one is not, is reprehensible. I name no names.

Nicholas