[Spellyans] SWF vowel inconsistencies

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:49:11 IST 2008

I don't understand what you mean by this remark.
It's not most KK speakers, it's all KK speakers (except Ben Bruch who
now doesn't believe KK anyway). If Ken George can't pronounce his own
invention, why should anyone else?
The prosodic shift, in my view, occurred well before the earliest
Middle Cornish. This is why final unstressed syllables are hopeless
confused in the Ordinalia
and PA. Why should we consider pre-shift Cornish? We're not trying to
revive Old Cornish, are we?
Nicholas