[Spellyans] Words beginning in-/en-

Owen Cook owen.e.cook at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:47:07 IST 2008

Yes, I understand that point. However, as somebody who learned
Kernewek Kemmyn, and then really had to struggle to read Origo Mundi
in the original spelling, I have become a little distrustful of
anything that makes the original texts appear inaccessible to us.
(Don't worry, <indella> is not a problem for me either.) You're
probably right -- the most sacred word in the editor's lexicon is
'stet'.

Oll an gwelha,
~~Owen