[Spellyans] SWF vowel inconsistencies

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 19:28:45 IST 2008

On 2 Jul 2008, at 17:29, Owen Cook wrote:

> Oh, I don't know, perhaps we're all over-thinking this. After all,
> Terry gave us no reason why he unsubscribed. For all we know, he just
> looked at his inbox one morning, said to himself, 'Enough!' and
> unsubscribed from all his lists. I've done it myself once or twice.

I think you're probably right. For the record, Terry unsubscribed
from the Kernowak list after a few weeks and, if memory serves me
well, it was for no good reason, merely a claimed slighting of him.
Personally, I thought he was evincing a selectively thin skin, as he
had been quite openly acerbic to those he disagreed with on other
fora, such as CornishOrthography. He subsequently went to C24 and
poured vitriol on all those who were involved in the KS discussions.

To be honest, what crossed my mind at the time was that his
involvement with KS had been wholly insincere, and that he had been
looking for an excuse to badmouth KS and all of us who were involved
in it. so as to evangelise his chosen KK orthography by rubbishing
the 'opposition'.

Eddie Foirbeis Climo
eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk

Is sìos a' bhothar fada gun eòlas 's a thèid sinn.
Ahes an forth hyr hep wothvos y tremenynyn.
It's the long and unknown road we pass along.