[Spellyans] Jazz > loan words?

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Mon Jul 7 08:56:19 IST 2008

The vast majority of words in English are loanwords. However English is not considered less English for these loanwords. Loanwords enrich the English language. We should likewise welcome loanwords into Cornish. Michael says that KS is phonetic, but it is not really phonetic. I would not respell 'jazz', 'pizza', 'spaghetti', etc.
Jon