[Spellyans] SWF vowel inconsistencies

Kernuack at aol.com Kernuack at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 14:55:53 IST 2008

Returned from holiday today. Dick Gendall - just about to finish the
English/Cornish section of his new dictionary - is now about to record an  audio disc
in which we will hear his spoken Cornish - reciting biblical  texts plus
writings of the traditional writers. We are very much looking forward  to this.
The Cornish Language Council is  also launching another audio disc to which Neil
Kennedy Gus  Williams and Bernard Deacon will be  contributing. Mina