[Spellyans] Introducing Penny Squire

Owen Cook owen.e.cook at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:16:01 IST 2008

Like Jon, I'm interested in hearing your specific complaints about the
SWF. I suspect we all have quibbles or reservations about the process
itself, but do you have any particulars concerning the finished
project which you feel need to be corrected?

By the bye, ad hominems and personal insults like "mutt" and "big
ears" are looked askance at by the list administrator.

Oll an gwelha,
~~Owen

On 10/07/2008, Penny Squire <pennysquire at ymail.com> rug scrifa: