Mary Williams marywilliams230 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 17:32:52 IST 2008

If you think that there are only
two sounds, "i" and "e" then why not write "y" for all your dotted
things and "i" for i and un-dotted y? Isn't that a common sense
solution. I really can't see you selling all these accents that nobody
knows how to type. Why are you all so keen on making things
complicated? I'm sorry to say it, but the expression "too clever by
half" does often come to mind. How many of you have been to a normal
Cornish class here in Cornwall? Have any of you ever taught Cornish to
'ordinary people', not university students etc?

Sorry, not trying to be rude, but you do all seem to be going around in circles.

Mary