[Spellyans] SWF vowel inconsistencies

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 18:30:48 IST 2008

On 10 Jul 2008, at 14:55, Kernuack at aol.com wrote:

> Returned from holiday today. Dick Gendall - just about to finish
> the English/Cornish section of his new dictionary - is now about to
> record an audio disc in which we will hear his spoken Cornish -
> reciting biblical texts plus writings of the traditional writers.
> We are very much looking forward to this. The Cornish Language
> Council is also launching another audio disc to which Neil Kennedy
> Gus Williams and Bernard Deacon will be contributing. Mina

Mina whek,

Please keep us posted about the availability of these audio
resources. I would very much like copies of them.

Is there any chance Dick might re-record his reading of Jowan Chi an
Hordh? The LP that he made has long been unavailable, afaik. I would
value the opportunity to listen to his recitation while reading the
original text of the tale.

Eddie Foirbeis Climo