[Spellyans] Introducing Penny Squire

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 18:59:25 IST 2008

On 7/10/08, Penny Squire <pennysquire at ymail.com> wrote:
> . . . etc . . . etc . . .

Apart from a plethora of near slanderous gossip, Penny, do you have
any linguistic contribution to make to the evolution of KS? After all,

-- I've never heard of 'Doris Ansari' and her 'anti-Cornish agenda',
so by your own words, I
'shouldn't be in this list!'. Hah!

-- if by your tired, second-hand jibe of 'Big Ears Windsor' you mean
Charles Duke of Cornwall, why not simply name him, without resorting
to DC Comics super-villain nicknames? I imagine we are each capable
of making up our own mind about how we feel about the Duke, without
the help of your verbal cartoonage.

Your tone is tendentious and polemical and is, imho, rather
inappropriate on this forum.

Please stop insulting our intelligence, Penny.

Eddie