[Spellyans] Introducing Penny Squire

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 23:33:42 IST 2008

To be fair, I used similar language about the same person and was chewed
out by Nicholas for it.  Now Nicholas and I agree to disagree - he is a
royalist supporter, whereas I have no time whatsoever for the Duke, and
certainly will not use words like "highness"  Nonetheless, I have
refrained from using cheap insults while still being able to express my
dissatisfaction with the man.

Michael is right - we can disapprove without resorting to insults, and
on this list, we should do precisely that.  Save the insults for
Cornwall 24.

Craig