[Spellyans] Diacritics?

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Fri Jul 11 11:09:30 IST 2008

Michael has consistently given sound logical reasons to justify the use
of diacritics. However, no matter how seemingly illogical, the hostile
attitudes that many within the language community hold towards the use of
diacritics suggests that diacritics are not likely to be embraced by the
Cornish language community as a whole for the forseeable future.Jon