[Spellyans] Introducing Penny Squire

Ken MacKinnon kenmackinnon at enterprise.net
Fri Jul 11 10:42:51 IST 2008

He turned up at the Dingwall Mod in 1991 and got up in the High Street here
and gave a pretty good speech all in Gaelic.  So although I am no royalist
myself, full marks for 'going the extra mile', taking his Duke of Rothesay
and Lord of the Isles titles seriously

- an Ken ken

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon,
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,