[Spellyans] Diacritics?

Owen Cook owen.e.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:17:06 IST 2008

You will all think me infuriatingly Gemini for saying so, but I agree
with both Eddie and Nicholas here. We must use diacritics for
irregular vowel length. We must also use it for our u-grave items. KS
must have exactly the necessary minimum of diacritics.

Gorhemynadow a'n gwelha,
~~Owen

On 11/07/2008, nicholas williams <njawilliams at gmail.com> wrote:
> If revivalists reject diacritics for Cornish, the resulting orthography will
> be ambiguous.
> It is curious that revivalists reject English borrowings in the language,
> but imitate English when they reject diacritics.
>
> Nicholas

[snip]

Dr. Jon Mills,
School