[Spellyans] Diacritics?

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Fri Jul 11 20:50:36 IST 2008

Why do we need to imagine the circumflexes?

I can type Carn Brâs, Chûn Castle, Boscawen-ûn.

Are you saying that you cannot type circumflexes, or do you think that when
you do, we'll see something different.

I'll be interested to see what you receive.

By the way, I've been to Boscawen-ûn. It's worth a visit. Very atmospheric.
What does the name mean?

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim