[Spellyans] Diacritics?

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 21:57:47 IST 2008

"the downs of Boscawen" as opposed to Boscawen-ros ("roughland of
Boscawen") in the same parish of St Buryan.  Boscawen is "dwelling (at
an) elder tree".

My old e-mail system would not do diacritics (but I have always been
able to type them with Word).  I tried this one a few minutes ago and it
did.  Now it won't for some obscure reason.  I'll work it out eventually.

Craig