Mary Williams marywilliams230 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 23:39:05 IST 2008

I wonder what this list is really for. Michael asks for opinions, but
when anyone disagrees with his own view he tells them they're wrong.
Then he says the matter is closed and it has to be how he has decided.
Sorry, but what's the point of asking people to take the time to make
helpful suggestions and then ignoring them?

By the way, Craig appears to have just demonstrated that doing accents isn't a simple matter for us mere mortals.

Mary