[Spellyans] Introducing Penny Squire

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 09:51:04 IST 2008

A last (?) word on the subject of pricing, I've just checked the
current Kesva catalogue (http://www.kesva.co.uk/index.php?id=55), and
find that they're charging £18.99 for their An Testament Nowydh.

This is £3.04 more expensive (and with no discount offered that I
could see) than the £15.95 asked for the UCR Testament Noweth, yet
Mary claims that,
> The Kesva prefer to publish books that Cornish people can afford to
> buy and read.

???

Eddie (a lot puzzled)

ps. I note pari passu that even in English publishing, with its much
larger economies of scale, £15.95 would be a fair price for a good
quality hard-bound book. In a minority market like Cornish, it's
outstanding value for money!