Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 19:04:18 IST 2008

While there is at least one who seems to have come onto this list to
contribute nothing and nit-pick at those who do, I shall now be off to
spread the word a little more - there is a story-telling/poetry evening
at my local (to raise funds for a local school catering for special-
needs pupils) and, of course, I've been roped in to tell, in both
Cornish and English, tales such as: An Cawr re cref; Whedhel Wharthus,
and An Luef mes a'n Mor.  Nice to be constructive.

Craig