Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Mon Jul 14 15:01:12 IST 2008

Correct me if I'm wrong, the difference between us seems to be this:
- I prefer a largely traditional orthography that has been minimally regularised;
- you prefer an orthography that has as its basis several current pedagogical orthoepies: "KS is descriptive of Revived Cornish".

I rejected KK some years ago because it is based on conjectural and, in places proveably erroneous, orthoepy. The SWF gives us a so-called 'Traditional' form which is not all that traditional. In fact, the Traditional Late Cornish SWF does not resemble Late Cornish orthographic practice very much at all.
Jon