[Spellyans] Introducing Penny Squire

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:15:35 IST 2008

Hi Penny,

I think you will find that there are a broad range of opinions held by
people on this list. I lean more in your direction regarding the
personalities you mention, as do some others here, but others have a
different point of view. However, the common theme here is the
Language, rather than personalities. That is, and should remain the
prime focus of this list. If we stick to that we stand a good chance
of working successfully together for the good of the language
regardless of (or is that despite :)  ) any difference in political or
religious standpoint.

Kind regards,

Christian