[Spellyans] Penny

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Wed Jul 16 12:07:00 IST 2008

I respect your opinion in the matter, but I can’t see how the SWF can be
considered a “disaster”. The main form is very much like KK and if that is
the form you have been using to date that I can’t see how the SWF can be
that off-putting. The form with traditional graphs is very close to KS and
reasonably so to UC and UCR, so again I can’t see what’s so new and
disastrous. And luckily enough the SWF also caters for a more Late Cornish
flavoured variety, which I think I a big step forward to inclusiveness and
acceptance of this beautiful variety. Please explain, what exactly you
find disastrous, I’m interested in the issues of spelling and linguistics
rather than the conspiracy theories and political reasoning, which is
surely to be accounted for in any compromise solution.