[Spellyans] Doris Ansari

Ken MacKinnon kenmackinnon at enterprise.net
Wed Jul 16 12:55:50 IST 2008

Yes. I have tried this, Jon, but I am sorry to say it just does not work for
me.  I admit some of my recent responses on Spellyans have probably been
'off-topic' and would have been more relevant on a similar similar set-up to
Spellyans on 'Cornish Linguistics'.    I tried to get onto the KD group but
that did not work either.  I had a look at Cornwall 24 but immediately
realised that it was not the sort of thing I wished to involve myself in !

- oll an gwella - Ken

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon,
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,