Owen Cook owen.e.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:23:09 IST 2008

Jenefer Lowe, I'd assume.

By RLC material, I meant anything written by users of revived Late Cornish.

On the other hand, I think it would be a fantastic idea to collect the
whole corpus of traditional Late Cornish in one volume. I was under
the impression that such a book existed for the writings of the Boson
family, but where can we get our hands on the various writings of
Keigwin, Gwavas, Tonkin and the rest? There is some on the internet,
but not in any systematic and exhaustive fashion. In fact it was
remarked on the Kernowak list some months back that there was more
Late Cornish material than one might expect, much of which has never
been published.

Oll an gwelha,
~~Owen