Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 20:47:42 IST 2008

The best person to put all that together would be Richard Gendall - he
has the lot and I have, for years, wished he would publish the entire
corpus of Late Cornish.  The early editions of Old Cornwall (which
started in the 1920s) has much of Gwavas and Rowe, plus other snippets.
Luckily, and thanks to the late archaeologist Vivien Russell who left
them to me, I have the lot on my shelves.

Craig