Ken MacKinnon kenmackinnon at enterprise.net
Sat Jul 19 18:55:09 IST 2008

Yes - 'as lecherous as is a sparwe' - Chaucer (Prologue)

However re plant names - Anne Trevenen Jenkin is Bryallen.    It may have
been that hedgerow flowers
were the fashion.

Has anyone yet used Melyonnen Omdennans ?

We are maybe drifting off-topic.

- an Ken ken

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon,
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,