Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 20:18:40 IST 2008

Aha!  Confessions?  I stayed out of trouble (for once) with my bardic
name: Delynyer Hendhyscans - Draughtsman of Archaeology.  I didn't
actually want that name - my initial suggestion was "Menhyr" -
longstone, because it linked the archaeology with my height and the fact
that Craig translates as "rock" (hard-headed so-and-so).  The Gorsedd
wouldn't have it because a deceased bard had been called Menhyryon.  I
must admit, I didn't see that as a valid objection but didn't say
anything.  The Bardic name I ended up with was a suggestion from Richard
Jenkin (then Grand Bard).

Craig