Pat patmiller4 at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 20 10:51:19 IST 2008

Craig
If you roll right to the very bottom of the list, you have been included. Bards who resigned are all listed there.
In the original archives link, the bards are listed by years with you in the 1981 and Nicholas the 1962 list.

Pat
http://www.gorsethkernow.org.uk/english/archives/newbards/bard1980s.htm

http://www.gorsethkernow.org.uk/english/archives/newbards/bard1960s.htm