[Spellyans] Spellyans

Harry Fraiser harryfraiser at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 20 15:21:09 IST 2008

Sorry for delay - rained-off dog show!
Not a lot to add. The past my forte - and failing. O Level Latin, A
Level French, phrasebook German. Entranced by Dillon's TYS Irish. Pity
no Cornish equivalent.
Increasingly hwsitant about investing in Cornish books - odium
linguisticum! Need to get bearings.

Harry

P.S. Can you recommend good basic book on philology?